Thursday, March 16, 2006

See Spot. See Spot blog. Blog, Spot, blog!

I've been writing this blog for a while now, and it has turned out slightly different from my initial plans.

Originally, I had planned to leave the subject matter fairly broad and eclectic, covering all my many (many, many) interests, from cooking to politics to languages to film, and so on. However, the success of my first series of posts on the "cartoon row" has left me convinced that the way to go with this particular blog, Random Platitudes, is to concentrate on the political / historical / current affairs / opinion piece style of blogging that I've begun with.

Which leaves me with nowhere to put all the other stuff that I'm interested in and want to blog about.

Therefore, I've been thinking of the best way to handle this, and I've decided to create new "sister" blogs to Random Platitudes, to handle the various groups of subjects that I want to blog about. The first of these, soon to be born, will be a blog on reviews (of film, television, animation, computer games, books, comics, whatever takes my fancy).

As I add more blogs, they will appear in the sidebar, under "RP's other blogs" (or a similar title). I hope you'll be so kind as to grace them with an occasional visit, and to give me your honest feedback.

As always, I am grateful to you all for taking the time to read my meandering and wordy posts.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pete Blackwell said...

Good luck! I'm sure they'll be well woth the time.

17 March, 2006 00:04  
Blogger Pete Blackwell said...

"woth", I mean

17 March, 2006 00:04  
Blogger Pete Blackwell said...

crap! is the R button not working? rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr OK. It is. "WORTH" Goodbye.

17 March, 2006 00:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck ;-)

However, I might be too confusing for people if they are trying to find out what you are writing about...

You might consider using wordpress.com which uses global tags like "denmark", "politics", "movies" or even "string theory".

Best, Kasper

20 March, 2006 10:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ups!

"IT MIGHT BE", not "I MIGHT BE"..... ;-)

Kasper

20 March, 2006 10:07  
Blogger RP said...

There appears to be a curse on this comment thread... :-)

21 March, 2006 12:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home